The Spartan is a simple and elegant tool that can be used to perform high quality gait training with individuals who have a neurological disability.
The Spartan Bilateral Set consists of:
- (2) fully assembled Spartan units - one for the right leg and one for the left leg
- (4) pairs of thigh straps (S, M, L, XL)
- (4) pairs of ankle straps (S, M, L, XL)
- (2) pairs of shoe sleeves (M, L)
- (8) ankle cables
- (6) T-pins
The Spartan device can be adjusted to work with individuals of many shapes, sizes, and ability profiles.
- The nominal height range is: 59 to 84 inches
- The recommended weight limit is 300 lbs
Be sure to to educate yourself about the Spartan and review the safety guidelines before purchasing.